Partner, Reputation & Risk
Other degrees: Senior Associate '98 (The Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance [ANZIF]); LLM '05 (University of Northumbria, UK)
A Justice of the Peace and a partner of one of the world's largest professional services organizations Deloitte, Wallace, as in-house counsel, advises on legal & risk management issues. His roles in Deloitte include Asia Pacific Contracting Leader, Contracting Leader and Privacy Leader of Deloitte China as well as Anti-Money Laundering Officer for Deloitte Hong Kong.
- Member, Finance Committee/Commercial Properties Committee of The Hong Kong Housing Authority.
- Member, Disciplinary Panel of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Secretary-General and Hon. Legal Adviser of Hong Kong Taekwondo Association, a member of the Olympic Committee.
- Former Lecturer of the University of Hong Kong, Central Queensland University, Open University of Hong Kong and ANZIIF.
- Former Tutor at The Australian National University and Curtin University of Technology.